Course Listings - Secondary
0 Open Sections
4 Open Sections
2 Open Sections
5 Open Sections
3 Open Sections
1 Open Section
Seat Held Temporarily
Your student is now enrolled in this course.
Select a Start Date
Complete Your Registration
Make a payment to complete registration for this course.
Student signed up for two-week free trial successfully.
Adding to Wait List
Make the required deposit for this course to complete your wait list registration.
Added to waitlist
You have been added to the waitlist for this course
Course Materials Added
Course Materials have been added to your cart.
Paid-in-Full Discount Price
- $25 discount per course. Does not apply to extracurriculars, Self-Paced courses, clubs, or summer classes.
- Available on orders placed between January 1 and July 31 only.
- Requires entire payment for course(s) to be made at one time, with one credit card charge (including non-refundable deposit).
- Applicable immediately during a phone order. If registering online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of payment to receive the discount as a refund.
- Available on phone or online orders placed between January 1 and July 31.
- Requires a $95 deposit for each course at the time of registration, to hold the seat.
- Payments are charged monthly, on the first of each month, using the credit card on file.
- The remaining balance is paid over nine months beginning April 1 and ending December 1. Credit cards will be charged in equal installments on the first of every month until the balance is paid in full.
- For registrations on or after April 1, balances after paying the deposit will be paid on the first day of the remaining months in the amount of 1/n times the outstanding balance with n being the number of months through and including December.
- If a course is added or dropped during the period of the payment plan, the per-month payment will adjust accordingly to the formula 1/n times the outstanding balance.
- Any credit on an account will be applied to the account's balance before the upcoming month's payment plan charge is determined.
- Attempts to charge the credit card will be made beginning on the first of the month, then two business days later, and then two business days after that, until the charge is accepted. In the event that three attempts at charging the credit card are unsuccessful, student(s) will be removed from all online courses until the monthly balance owed is paid in full, including a $25 service charge/per class to reinstate student(s).
- Applicable discounts from the Rewards Club will be applied to the final payment of payment plan.
- If an account has multiple cards on file and the primary card declines, Veritas Press reserves the right to charge other cards in place of the primary card in order to cover that month's balance.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $95 is due at the time of registration. The course deposit holds a spot in the registered class and covers administrative costs associated with the registration process.
- Deposits are non transferable between students.
Please Note: There is no payment plan or pre-pay discount for summer courses. Balance is due no later than two weeks prior to the first day of class.
What's included in supplies for Associate Logic
Associate Logic Course Kit (003594)
Art of Argument Student (145045) Art of Argument Teacher (145051) Discovery of Deduction Student (145150) Discovery of Deduction Teacher (145151) The Fallacy Detective (137355)* *Indicates an item that is used in more than one year and/or in other disciplines. The Course Kit contains all the items listed below it at a discounted rate. For easy ordering, click the link to visit our ecommerce site and add the kit to your shopping cart. (This will be a separate transaction from course registration.)
What's included in supplies for Logic I
Logic I Course Kit (003532)
- Introductory Logic Student Text (110520)
- The Fallacy Detective (137355)*
- Intermediate Logic Student Text (110530)
What's included in supplies for Logic II
Logic II Course Kit (003533)
The Argument Builder Student (145061) The Argument Builder Teacher (145063) The Thinking Toolbox (137830) The Course Kit contains all the items listed below it at a discounted rate. For easy ordering, click the link to visit our ecommerce site and add the kit to your shopping cart. (This will be a separate transaction from course registration.)
What's included in supplies for Rhetoric I
A Rhetoric of Love (000860)
What's included in supplies for Rhetoric II
A Rhetoric of Love, Vol 2 (available Fall 2020)